You are eligible to earn the Viva Las Vegas Incentive trip to Las Vegas, NV based on the business you place with Mutual of Omaha as a Brokerage Producer (personal production only; individuals or agencies may not qualify based on business placed by down-line producers) between May 1 and July 31, 2021.
• 50 Medicare Supplement issued applications are required to qualify for the trip. Any application that is split between two producers, will receive .5 credit per application.
* Excludes Washington Medicare Supplement applications and North Carolina Medicare Supplement/Select Affiliate Conversions/ Internal Replacements applications.
• Net issued business written between May 1, 2021, and July 31, 2021.
• All issued policies must be placed and premium collected and received by Mutual of Omaha by August 15, 2021.
• Mutual of Omaha will make a determination after August 16, 2021 on who qualifies for the Viva Las Vegas trip to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Don't have a MedicareValue page yet?Get Your FREE Site >
One of the most valuable ratings Clover can get is out of the CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey sent by CMS each year.
Tips for your 60-day check-in with your new customers.
Do you have questions or requests for GTL's Sales Support team and don't have time to call?
Acquired in 2019 by the UnitedHealthcare company, The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company is now officially welcomed into the UnitedHealthcare brand family
For LEAN training resources please visit Jarvis > Knowledge Center > Learning Lab > Content Library > LEAN > Additional References.
Guidance on submitting paper enrollment applications to Cigna
Choosing an FMO to work with is not just about having access to top insurance products and commissions, it’s about finding a one-on-one agent service that is prepared to meet your needs.
Get to know us, and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.