You are eligible to earn the Viva Las Vegas Incentive trip to Las Vegas, NV based on the business you place with Mutual of Omaha as a Brokerage Producer (personal production only; individuals or agencies may not qualify based on business placed by down-line producers) between May 1 and July 31, 2021.
• 50 Medicare Supplement issued applications are required to qualify for the trip. Any application that is split between two producers, will receive .5 credit per application.
* Excludes Washington Medicare Supplement applications and North Carolina Medicare Supplement/Select Affiliate Conversions/ Internal Replacements applications.
• Net issued business written between May 1, 2021, and July 31, 2021.
• All issued policies must be placed and premium collected and received by Mutual of Omaha by August 15, 2021.
• Mutual of Omaha will make a determination after August 16, 2021 on who qualifies for the Viva Las Vegas trip to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Don't have a MedicareValue page yet?Get Your FREE Site >
AEP ends December 7: Guidance and deadlines
Save time and bypass the Voice Verification Call! Text-to-Sign is available on the Agent Portal only
Help your clients meet life where it is at, secure and confident with Clear Spring Health!
An enhanced member experience is coming in 2023
Final Reminders For AEP | Medicare Supplement Update
Choosing an FMO to work with is not just about having access to top insurance products and commissions, it’s about finding a one-on-one agent service that is prepared to meet your needs.
Get to know us, and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.