Welcome to Annual Enrollment Period!
Please make sure that you take the time to review job aids and informational documents regarding your Humana sales tools via MarketPOINT University. Below you will find some quick reminders and links to FAQ documents.
Enrollment Hub Reminders
- Supported devices; Windows, iOS and Android.
- Connected and disconnected mode supported.
- Agents are required to synchronize their state setting with each log in to ensure that all certifications and plan data is up to date for compliance.
- Signature options for enrollment submission; Electronic, Digital and Telephonic (review product line specifics on the “Tips for AEP” document in MPU).
- For additional resources, please access Enrollment Hub – Tips for AEP.
- Recommended Browsers: Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
- Unlike Enrollment Hub, FastApp is only available with an internet connection.
- Signature options for FastApp include: Electronic, Digital and Telephonic. The Telephonic options available are either IVR (Field Agents) or T-Sig (Telesales).Agents will have the ability to view additional eligibility data via the log details within the enrollment application card.
- For any additional resources, please access FastApp Agent Toolkit.
- Access points in Enrollment Hub and Vantage.
- All English, Non-DSNP Humana enrollments will route through new VIPR experience while all other enrollments will route through D2C flow.
- New “During Sales” template implemented for DMS.
- CC email options moved to Agent profile.
- Agents highly encouraged to upload picture to profile.
- For additional quick tips please access: Digital Marketing Materials Quick Answers.