No matter what path you take, the destination is still the same. It feels like success. And it looks like Maui.
Medicare Supplement | Dental/Vision Products
Eligibility: You are eligible to earn the Mutual Sales Leaders trip to Maui, Hawaii, based on the business you place with Mutual of Omaha as a Brokerage Producer (personal production only; individuals or agencies do not qualify based on business placed by down-line producers).
• Net issued business between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022
• All policies must be issued and inforce by January 15, 2023
• Mutual of Omaha will make final determination after January 25, 2023 on who qualified for the Mutual Sales Leaders trip to Maui, Hawaii
• Only one invitation may be earned
• The incentive travel will take place March 12 through March 17, 2023
• Your invitation will include airfare, one double-occupancy standard hotel room, meals, tours and transfers for two people, age 18 or older
• Your invitation is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable
• You must be contracted and actively representing Mutual of Omaha at the time of the Mutual Sales Leaders trip
Don't have a MedicareValue page yet?Get Your FREE Site >
As of June 29, 2022 ready-to-sell email notifications are discontinued.
Special Population (SPOP) & Medicaid Verification Change to Call Center Hours of Operation – Effective July 1, 2022
Choosing an FMO to work with is not just about having access to top insurance products and commissions, it’s about finding a one-on-one agent service that is prepared to meet your needs.
Get to know us, and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.