No matter what path you take, the destination is still the same. It feels like success. And it looks like Maui.
Medicare Supplement | Dental/Vision Products
Eligibility: You are eligible to earn the Mutual Sales Leaders trip to Maui, Hawaii, based on the business you place with Mutual of Omaha as a Brokerage Producer (personal production only; individuals or agencies do not qualify based on business placed by down-line producers).
• Net issued business between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022
• All policies must be issued and inforce by January 15, 2023
• Mutual of Omaha will make final determination after January 25, 2023 on who qualified for the Mutual Sales Leaders trip to Maui, Hawaii
• Only one invitation may be earned
• The incentive travel will take place March 12 through March 17, 2023
• Your invitation will include airfare, one double-occupancy standard hotel room, meals, tours and transfers for two people, age 18 or older
• Your invitation is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable
• You must be contracted and actively representing Mutual of Omaha at the time of the Mutual Sales Leaders trip
Don't have a MedCareValue page yet?Get Your FREE Site >
Beginning in 2024, UnitedHealthcare is expanding member value by working with Amazon
Anthem Medicare Advantage members now have more choices when using their Grocery benefit allowance.
Choosing an FMO to work with is not just about having access to top insurance products and commissions, it’s about finding a one-on-one agent service that is prepared to meet your needs.
Get to know us, and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.