It's the Home Stretch! You Can Do This!
Online Application Submission Deadline (All Regions): Online applications will be accepted through the Producer Portal until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, December 7. Agents will be unable to submit AEP applications after midnight.
Paper Application Submission Deadline
- All AEP paper applications for a January 1, 2022 effective date must be completed, signed, and dated no later than 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, December 7. Please use the "Date Received" box in the upper right hand corner of the application to document the date the agent receives/accepts the enrollment request from the beneficiary. Per CMS guidelines, all applications must be submitted within 48 hours of the agent's receipt of the application.
- We advise that you double check any paper applications to make sure there is no missing or incomplete information as this can cause a delay in processing.
- Paper applications for Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Delaware will only be accepted via fax to 1-888-663-0258.
- Paper applications for Western New York and Northeastern New York may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checking Application Status
- If you submitted an application online through the Producer Portal, you can confirm the status by logging in and reviewing the applications listed below your dashboard. Search options include Web Confirmation Number, Name, Plan Name, and Creation Date Range. For faxed applications, visit medicare.highmark.com and select "Check Application Status" at the bottom of the web page.
- For additional assistance, feel free to contact Highmark Senior Markets via e-mail or phone Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Delaware: Phone: 1-800-652-9459, Option 1 (Senior Markets), then Option 1 ; Email: PRODEM@highmark.com
- Western New York, Northeastern New York: Email: email@example.com