Marketing materials for AEP 2023 are now available in CustomPoint! Choose from sales kits, comparison brochures, and brochure holders to boost your sales during AEP this year. Orders are shipped on a first in, first out basis.
To access CustomPoint, log in to CignaforBrokers.com, then select CustomPoint from the dashboard to be directed to the site.
Here's how to order your Sales Kits, Brochures and Brochure Holders:
1. From the CustomPoint home/main page, go to the top navigation menu.
2. Hover over select Sales Materials (Book, Brochure, etc.), click on 2023, and then on the next screen, select your state.
3. On the next screen, select the desired sales materials (Comparison Brochure or Sales Kit Book).
4. Hover over the Item Description of the material you want, enter the quantity required, and then add to cart (note that you can also add items to your cart by clicking on the green plus symbol in the order column). You will see a "Item Added to Cart" popup.
5. If you wish to add additional materials to your cart, repeat the steps above until you have ordered what you need. When finished, proceed to the steps below to checkout.
Here's how to checkout:
1. Begin Checkout - Select Cart at the top of the screen to view your order so far. Review your cart for accuracy. Note that from here, you can continue shopping or checkout. If shopping is complete, choose Checkout.
2. Delivery Options - If you're a first time user, manually enter your shipping address. If you're a returning user, choose your previous address in the drop-down menu called "Address Source." Once you have entered or populated your shipping address on this screen, make sure the selections "Add to Address Book" and "Is Default Address" are checked at the bottom of the screen. Press the Validate button.
3. Bill To Address - If you are ordering customizable materials, your address will populate in the "Bill To Address."
4. Order Details - Select your shipping and customer information and confirm it is correct. This page focuses on shipping costs. Please select cost center on this screen.
5. Order Summary - This is your last chance to confirm, change, or otherwise adjust your order. If everything looks correct, select Submit Order.
6. Confirmation- A confirmation email from RR Donnelly will be sent to you shortly with details pertaining to your order.
Keep in mind:
· You must be certified and ready to sell in order to access 2023 materials. You will only be able to access materials for the markets that you are ready to sell in.
· Orders placed in August and September may show as backordered until materials have been printed and delivered to fulfillment facilities.
· If an item shows as backordered after 10/1, it is usually an indicator that all the requested quantities have been allocated and the material is back on the press.
· Please do not duplicate orders that have a “Backorder” status.
· You can log in to CustomPoint to track your shipment.
Don't have a MedicareValue page yet?Get Your FREE Site >
Now Available on Storefront: New Blue Select® Hospital Directory
There are two important updates coming to New York producers at the beginning of April: a transition to a new online Health Risk Assessment, and a change to New York's Broker of Record process.
In accordance with compliance requirements, Gerber Life will require any upline that has Agents selling Gerber Life products in an override state to be licensed and appointed in that state in order to receive override commissions.
One of the most valuable ratings Clover can get is out of the CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey sent by CMS each year.
Tips for your 60-day check-in with your new customers.
Do you have questions or requests for GTL's Sales Support team and don't have time to call?
Choosing an FMO to work with is not just about having access to top insurance products and commissions, it’s about finding a one-on-one agent service that is prepared to meet your needs.
Get to know us, and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.