Did you know that Cigna Medicare has an onboarding program for new customers? Their welcome program includes a minimum of 10 touchpoints during a customer's first year of coverage! They are focused on helping new customers understand and use their plan to get the care they need.
What does this mean to you? Simply put, you can rest assured that Cigna will be taking good care of your customers as they transition to their new plan. That means you can spend less time on the phone answering questions from your customers and more time selling!
Please see below for an overview of the onboarding program for new customers.
· Arrive two to three weeks after enrollment is accepted.
· ID cards can be accessed earlier on myCigna.com
· A weekly email is sent during a customer's first three weeks post-enrollment with information regarding resources like myCigna, our provider directory, health screenings, and more.
· A personalized welcome video is sent one week post-enrollment.
· Note: Please make sure to capture your customer's email on their application, so they can receive important emails from Cigna.
· Arrives five to seven days after the ID Card is sent.
· Includes handbook, benefit guide, calendar, and more.
· Three attempts are made within the first 30 days of enrollment.
Incentive program letter
· Arrives two to three weeks after enrollment and provides an overview of what customers can earn with the Cigna Medicare Incentive Program.
Cigna Medicare Incentive Program (CMAI)
· HMO customers can earn up to $100 a year, and PPO customers can earn up to $200 a year in rewards for completing qualifying health activities.
· New Cigna Healthy Today cards are sent out pre-activated prior to the plan's effective date of January 1, 2023, and funds become available after the completion of qualifying health activities.
· New customers will submit an attestation form, and both new and renewing customers must complete a yearly health exam to start receiving additional rewards.
Passport to Health guide
· Arrives in the first 30 days after the customer's effective date.
· Includes information about preventive screenings, tips for PCP conversations, and contact info for special programs.
· Sent three times a year; digital copiesare also available by accessing Cigna.com
· Additional calls and mailings throughout the year
*For those customers who do not have access to email or internet services, we will send direct mail in addition to phone calls.
Don't have a MedCareValue page yet?Get Your FREE Site >
Experience an extraordinary trip in the heart of Europe when you qualify for Liberty Bankers Insurance Group's 2025 Agent Incentive Trip!
Beginning on March 26, 2024, you can start selling UnitedHealthcare® Dental, Vision, Hearing Plans (DVH) for April 1, 2024, and later, plan effective dates in more states!
Less Than One Month Until New Products Launch
Choosing an FMO to work with is not just about having access to top insurance products and commissions, it’s about finding a one-on-one agent service that is prepared to meet your needs.
Get to know us, and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.