Now more than ever, your clients may worry about prescription drug costs – especially clients who require maintenance medications for diabetes, asthma, COPD and other challenges. The good news is that Cigna offers plan options and pharmacy programs that make it easier and more affordable to get important medications.
5 WAYS CIGNA HELPS YOUR CLIENTS SAVE ON IMPORTANT MEDICATIONS:
1. Cigna Medication Coaching Program: One-on-one support from pharmacists who review prescriptions, possible side effects and lower-cost alternatives.
2. Pharmacy programs: Express Scripts® Pharmacy, a Cigna company, delivers maintenance medications to a customer’s home.1 . Walgreens Advantage Network offers cost savings through its network of 43,000+ retail pharmacies in most markets.2
3. Cigna Enhanced Diabetes Care Plan: $0 cost for a 30-day supply of eligible insulin and diabetes medications, nutritional counseling, select lab work, exams and diabetic supplies.3
4. Patient Assurance Program: $25 copay for a 30-day supply and $75 for a 90-day supply of eligible insulin and other diabetes medications.4
5. Cigna Enhanced Asthma COPD Care Plan: $20 copay for a 30-day supply of eligible asthma or COPD medication and $0 for pulmonary rehabilitation, certain pulmonary function tests and supplemental oxygen.3
1.Health benefit plans may be different, but in general to be eligible for coverage a drug must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA),prescribed by a health care professional, purchased from a licensed pharmacy and be medically necessary. If your plan provides coverage for certain prescription drugs with no cost share, you may be have to use an in-network pharmacy to fill the prescription. If you use a pharmacy that does not participate in your plan’s network, your prescription may not be covered or reimbursement may be limited by your plan’s copayment, coinsurance or deductible requirements. Look at your plan documents for more information about your plan’s prescription drug coverage. 2. Walgreens Advantage Network applies to all markets with the exception of TX and VA. TX and VA will have access to the Cigna 90 Now CVS Network, with access to a 30-day supply of a medication at any in-network retail pharmacy and ability to obtain a 90-day supply of medications with 90-day contracted retailpharmacies.3. Refer to plan documents for a description of equipment, supplies and select tests and services that are covered through the condition-specific plans. Enhanced Diabetes Care plans not available in CO. 4. Discounts available with the Cigna Patient Assurance Program. $25 is the maximum out-of-pocket cost for a 30-day supply of covered, eligible insulin.
Don't have a MedicareValue page yet?Get Your FREE Site >
There are two important updates coming to New York producers at the beginning of April: a transition to a new online Health Risk Assessment, and a change to New York's Broker of Record process.
In accordance with compliance requirements, Gerber Life will require any upline that has Agents selling Gerber Life products in an override state to be licensed and appointed in that state in order to receive override commissions.
One of the most valuable ratings Clover can get is out of the CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey sent by CMS each year.
Tips for your 60-day check-in with your new customers.
Do you have questions or requests for GTL's Sales Support team and don't have time to call?
Acquired in 2019 by the UnitedHealthcare company, The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company is now officially welcomed into the UnitedHealthcare brand family
Choosing an FMO to work with is not just about having access to top insurance products and commissions, it’s about finding a one-on-one agent service that is prepared to meet your needs.
Get to know us, and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.