CSH believes that preventive care plays an important role in helping members stay as healthy as possible. So to promote that, they encourage members to participate in the Better Health 4 You Rewards Program. It’s offered to all health plan members at no cost. It’s easy, and members can take advantage of the program at any time of the year.
What are the preventive screenings, exams, and vaccinations?
· Annual Flu Shot (Influenza Vaccine)
· Colorectal Cancer Screening – (iFOBT, FIT DNA test, Cologuard test, Colonoscopy, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy or CT Colonography)
· Breast Cancer Screening – (Mammography)
· Osteoporosis Screening – (Bone Mineral Density Exam)
· Diabetic Retinopathy Screening – (Dilated eye exam, for diabetic members only)
· Annual Wellness Exam
There are 6 preventive screenings that may be completed and submitted to the Plan and they will be awarded a $10 gift card for each. The 2023 maximum total a member may receive for completed preventive screenings is $60. Their card will arrive in the mail about 3 months after their doctor bills the Plan.
• Gift cards cannot be used to buy tobacco or alcohol
• Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash
• All preventive measures must be completed during the 2023 calendar year
• They can only receive one gift card per test
Please share this amazing program with your customers to make sure they are staying healthy and getting rewarded for it at the same time!
Don't have a MedicareValue page yet?Get Your FREE Site >
There are two important updates coming to New York producers at the beginning of April: a transition to a new online Health Risk Assessment, and a change to New York's Broker of Record process.
In accordance with compliance requirements, Gerber Life will require any upline that has Agents selling Gerber Life products in an override state to be licensed and appointed in that state in order to receive override commissions.
One of the most valuable ratings Clover can get is out of the CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey sent by CMS each year.
Tips for your 60-day check-in with your new customers.
Do you have questions or requests for GTL's Sales Support team and don't have time to call?
Acquired in 2019 by the UnitedHealthcare company, The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company is now officially welcomed into the UnitedHealthcare brand family
Choosing an FMO to work with is not just about having access to top insurance products and commissions, it’s about finding a one-on-one agent service that is prepared to meet your needs.
Get to know us, and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.