The 2024 UPMC for Life Product Training and quiz are now live for you to complete. You will only have three attempts to pass the quiz with a score of 85% or higher. The training and quiz must be completed no later than 12:01 am on Sept. 25th.
Instructions for recertification through Evolve:
- Watch for a separate e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org – this is not a phishing email.
- This email will contain instructions on how to set your password on the recertification platform.
- You must use the email address you received the email on to access the platform.
- You must use the link in the email to access your recertification case. Accessing Evolve through other links will not work.
- Please ensure you are logged out of all other instances of Evolve before attempting to access recertifications.
- If you do not receive the email (and if not found in your spam folder) then contact your broker manager.
- Once logged in, please validate your identity and verify your contact information.
- You will only have three (3) attempts to complete the quiz.
- Your profile tracks the attempts.
- A passing score is 85%.
- You are encouraged to complete the quiz in one sitting. If you cannot do so, you can save your progress, log out, and continue at a later time.
- Once you passed the quiz proceed to the submit step to ensure your passing score is recorded.
How to complete the training:
- You will only have three (3) attempts, to pass the quiz with a score of 85% or higher.
- All plans offered will now be in one training module.
- UPMC for Life will only accept AHIP for CY 2024. If you do not see the option to transmit your results to UPMC for Life on the AHIP website, then please make sure to login through: https://www.ahipmedicaretraining.com/clients/upmc.
- Once you login or transmit your results, we will have received them. The Medicare Fraud, Waste & Abuse and General Compliance must also be completed on the AHIP website in order to meet recertifications requirements. AHIP must be transmitted to UPMC for Life by 12:01 am Sept. 25th.
- In order to be recertified with UPMC for Life for CY 2024 product testing and AHIP must be completed/transmitted by 12:01 am on Sept. 25th.