The Walmart Retail Program is Back!
CareValue will be participating in the Walmart retail program in 2019. This program allows CareValue agents the opportunity to reserve a store during AEP season. CareValue Agents will be located in a primary space in a Walmart store to answer questions and enroll customers in specific healthcare plans.
Step 1: Find your store.
You’ll be ask to rank your top three choices when you register. You will be prompted to open an Excel file to search for a store location.
Step 2: Reserve your store.
- Round 1 & 2 – April 10 to June 12 (ends at 12:00 PM CST)
- Round 3 – June 24 to June 26 (ends at 12:00 PM CST)
When you participate in the Walmart Retail Program you have the opportunity to meet potential clients in a high-traffic area while representing the carriers of your choice.
Email Anna Bliven at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and your store requests.
- $250 reservation fee payable at registration*
- More than 4,600 stores to choose from
- Check-in with the pharmacy is required
- Daily agent reporting of 90% or better to qualify for a refund
- You must be contracted under CareValue with at least two of the top three Medicare Advantage carriers in your area and one Medicare Supplement carrier to participate
- Agents must be in-store 20 hours per week, and at least three days per week
- Must complete Medicare product certification by Sept. 1, 2019
Payment will be required to reserve a store(s) during each round. Please note your payment secures your request for the store. Refunds will not be issued if you do not to fulfill program requirements.
*Agents who meet production requirements will be eligible for reimbursement through CareValue.