The Walmart Retail Program is Back!
The Walmart retail program allows CareValue agents the opportunity to reserve a store during AEP season. CareValue Agents will be located in a primary space in a Walmart store to answer questions and enroll customers in specific healthcare plans.
Step 1: Find your store.
You’ll be ask to rank your top three choices when you register. You will be prompted to open an Excel file to search for a store location.
Step 2: Reserve your store.
- Round 1 – starts May 28th (ends at 12:00 PM CST)
- Round 2 – starts June 8th (ends at 12:00 PM CST)
When you participate in the Walmart Retail Program you have the opportunity to meet potential clients in a high-traffic area while representing the carriers of your choice.
Email Anna Bliven at email@example.com with questions and your store requests.
- More than 4,600 stores to choose from
- Check-in with the pharmacy is required
- Daily agent reporting of 90% with zero no-shows
- You must be contracted under CareValue with at least two of the top three Medicare Advantage carriers in your area and one Medicare Supplement carrier to participate
- Agents must be in-store 20 hours per week, and at least three days per week
- Must complete Medicare product certification
- Call CareValue for the latest details and dates!
Payment will be required to reserve a store(s) during each round. Please note your payment secures your request for the store.