In the course of transactions with Care Value, Care Value will collect personal information that is not disclosed to anyone or any company except as allowed or demanded and required by law. Care Value does not sell your name or other information about you to third parties. Care Value reserves the right to sole ownership and usage of any and all anonymous data collected by any services provided by Care Value.
Employees of Care Value are only authorized to access personal information when it is necessary to perform their job duties.
Care Value collects the following types of information:
- Identifying and Demographic Information (such as name, address, phone number, and email address)
- Hardware Informatiion (such as Operating System (OS), OS Version, Browser, etc)
- Financial Information (such as credit card numbers and bank information)
- Transactional Information (such as usernames and passwords)
- Non-Transactional Information (such as survey responses, customer service inquiries, and requests for information).
- Anonymous Data such as (but not limited to) bug reports, usage statistics, other statistical data, network data, and other forms of anonymous data. Care Value reserves the right to consider Anonymous Data as any data that does not directly relate to a specific user, and does not contain sensitive information (such as financial information).
This information may be gathered directly from submission to Care Value by you, or by collection by Care Value through other means such as our websites and the technology employed by our websites.
Under certain circumstances, Care Value may share certain information with other parties as described below:
- Necessary Third Party Service Providers. Care Value may share some or all of the information described above with third parties, including our affiliates or agents, who perform services for us or act on our behalf, when this information is needed by that party to provide products and services you have requested or already have with Care Value.
- Joint Marketers. Care Value may share some or all of the information described above with third parties with whom Care Value has a joint marketing agreement.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties. Care Value may share some or all of the information described above to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or in connection with a merger or sale of all or part of the Care Value business.
Care Value may change these terms at any time, and will notify you of changes to these terms as required by law.
© Copyright Care Value 2015
Posted on 2015-08-25 15:14:01