The 2022 AHIP Medicare Training Season Will Launch on June 21, 2021!
CareValue is all about supporting our agents. That is why our agents will be able to access AHIP’s 2022 Medicare certification for only $125.* That is a $50 savings to you just for being part of our team! Simply use the link below to access your Medicare certification training:
Click Here to instantly receive AHIP for $125.00
There is no discount code necessary! The discount will automatically be applied when you go to the checkout screen. Just make sure that you see the CareValue logo in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. If you do not see the logo, simply go back to the link above and try again. You must see the CareValue logo to receive the discount.
Some Important Reminds and Updates for 2022 Training
- The new AHIP platform will offer complete compatibility for smartphones, tablets, and mobile computers.
- You will need to click on “Forgot Password” when logging into the new AHIP site for the first time. This will generate an email to reset your password to meet new security requirements.
- CE credits are available for an additional $30 in every state with the exception of New York and Alaska. Depending on your resident state, agents can earn between 4-8 CE credits.
- This course is mandatory for agents that wish to market Medicare Advantage & Part D plans in 2022.
- There are five modules that will cover different aspects of Medicare Marketing, Compliance, and other information. Each section has review questions that MUST be answered when you complete the module.
- First-time agents must take the AHIP certification in its entirety and complete the end of module review questions.
- Returning users can skip the first three modules and just complete the end of module review questions.
- Make sure to click on the “Transcript” tab located in the upper part in the middle of the page, find the little icon located in the “Certificate” column and click on it. This will allow you to download a copy of the AHIP completion certificate once completed.
- Agents that complete AHIP through the CareValue AHIP link will have their information automatically submitted to CareValue to inform us that you have completed the certification.
- Agents that complete AHIP directly or through a carrier link will have to submit a copy of the completion certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org so AllRep records can be updated.
- Employees of CareValue cannot assist you in completing your final exam but may answer specific questions if there is a topic that you do not fully understand.
AHIP has also launched a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on their Medicare website to assist users with any training questions. If you find your question is not addressed in the FAQ, you can contact email@example.com for assistance.
As more information about carrier certifications becomes available, you will be able to find it in CareValue’s Medicare Agent Resource Center (M.A.R.C) or our new carrier certification requirement page located in CareValue’s M.A.R.C. You must log in to CareValue.com to view carrier certification information. If you would like more information on how to partner with CareValue to access this information and more, register here!
*For agent use only. Not for use with consumers. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Not affiliated with the United States government or the federal Medicare program.
To receive the discounted AHIP training course, agents must enroll in AHIP’s training program via CareValue Marketing’s specific training link. Enrollments for the promotion for AHIP to cover the cost of the agent’s AHIP training must be with carriers the agent is appointed with through CVI, with eligibility for this program being determined by CVI. Agent must abide by CVI’s compliance program described to participate in the promotion. Agent must be new and directly appointment to CareValue. within the qualifying year. Enrollments for this promotion for AHIP must abide by CVI’s compliance program. Members must be enrolled for 90 days.
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the Federal Government or Social Security Administration.