UPMC New Sales Ordering Website
UPMC for Life is always looking for new ways to make selling our Medicare Advantage plans easy and efficient. They are excited to announce that their sales material ordering site, previously named eCommerce, has moved to a new platform effective Monday, July 13!
The new website is called Converge and has kept all the great features that eCommerce provided, and now offers a streamlined format and enhanced access.
You can access Converge, starting on Monday, July 13 by clicking here. If you are a current eCommerce user, your password will be reset to Welcome1. You will then be prompted to change your password upon initial log-in.
Here are some enhancements to look forward to:
- An elevated appearance, with a cleaner web layout and shortcuts to reduce clicks
- New users can setup their own account by going to the Converge homepage and clicking on the Create an account button
- Existing users can reset their own accounts if they forget or lose their password
- Users can browse products by category or use the search engine on the homepage to find what they’re looking for using keywords or a description
- Select the Hold This Order function to save the items in your cart if you would like to complete the order at a later date
Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to:
- Access the site safely and securely
- Order enrollment kits, Summaries of Benefits, seminar PowerPoints, and more
- Save a completed order as a favorite to easily reorder in the future
- Save your shipping address for faster checkout
- Receive order and shipping confirmation emails for easy tracking
- To learn more on how to use the Converge platform, click here