Broker Recertification and Recruitment Super Early Bird & Medicare Superstar Grand Prize Trip Sweepstakes Rules
- Eligibility: No sales are required to be eligible for the sweepstakes. The Medicare Superstar 2017 Grand Prize Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to brokers who are appointed to sell Amerigroup plans. The Promotion excludes employees of Amerigroup and any of its subsidiaries. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
- Sponsor: Amerigroup, 1300 Amerigroup Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- Timing: The Super Early Bird Promotion begins on June 28, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Super Early Bird Promotion Period”). The Medicare Superstar Grand Prize Trip begins on June 28, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- How to Enter:
- Super Early Bird Promotion:
- Brokers earn 10 entries into the Super Early Bird Promotion by registering and certifying by August 1, 2017.
- Medicare Superstar Grand Prize Trip Sweepstakes:
- Brokers earn 25 entries for signing up for certification by August 1, 2017 and an additional 25 entries for completing certification by September 1, 2017. If BOTH sign-up and certification is not completed by September 1, 2017, no entries will be awarded.
- Super Early Bird Promotion:
- Limit: Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Each entry is per individual agent.
- Sweepstakes: Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the Super Early Bird Promotion.
- Winners from all eligible entries on or around August 30, 2017. The Medicare Superstar Grand Prize Trip Sweepstakes winner will be selected from all eligible entries on or around November 1, 2017.
- All potential winners are subject to verification by sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the sweepstakes should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility/license/appointment/certification completion, and the potential sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry, is void and will not be honored.
- Verification of Potential Winner: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of the Grand Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
- Super Bird Sweepstakes Prize
- THREE (3) PRIZE: $1,000 gift cards to the Apple Store
- Medicare Superstar Grand Prize Trip Sweepstakes
- THREE (3) GRAND PRIZE: $3,000 Travel Voucher to be used for Airfare, Hotel, and Tickets etc. Not to exceed $3,000. Travel will be coordinated by an agency of Amerigroup’s choice. Travel must be booked by December 31, 2017.
- A $500 credit card gift card
- Super Bird Sweepstakes Prize
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Super Early Bird Sweepstakes Prize is $1,000. Approximate Retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize Trip Sweepstakes Prize is: $3,500. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners cannot win more than one prize. Sweepstakes are independent from each other. Entries for the Broker Recruitment Super Early Bird Prize Drawing will not be transferred into the drawing for the Broker Recruitment Medicare Superstar Trip Sweepstakes. For Prizes: No cash equivalent and prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF PRIZES: $4,500.
11. Release: By receipt of prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
15. Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.