Geisinger Health Plan: Weekly Bulletin
Get to know Classic 360 Rx
Get familiar with Geisinger’s 2021 Gold plans! Over the coming weeks they’ll be highlighting the Geisinger Gold plans with biweekly deep dives. Today, they’re getting you up close and personal with Geisinger Gold’s Classic 360 Rx plan.
Classic 360 Rx is one of their top HMO plan options. Like the rest of their HMOs, members have:
- The option to choose from in-network partners
- Lower copays (in most cases)
- The ability to choose a primary care physician (PCP)
- No need to worry about referrals
This plan is available in Adams, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Franklin, Lackawanna, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Monroe, Northampton, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Wyoming and York counties.
With Classic 360 Rx, Geisinger Gold members get more value for their Medicare dollar
Here’s what Classic 360 Rx entails:
- Premium: $0
- Annual deductible: $0
- Maximum out-of-pocket (MOOP): $7,550
- Office visit (PCP/specialist): $0/$35
- Inpatient hospital care: $175 (days 1-5)
- Dental (prevented and comprehensive): $0 –2 exams/year | $0 –1 X-ray/year | $0 co-pay up to $500 annual limit
- Vision: $20 –1 exam/year | $100 eyewear limit per year
- Hearing: $20 –1 exam/year
- Fitness: Covered
- Vaccines: Covered
- Over-the-counter Rx: $26/month via mail order or retail (i.e. RiteAid, Walmart, Family Dollar, CVS)
- Teladoc e-visits (PCP): Covered
Part D Prescription Drug Benefits
Need insulin? Geisinger has it covered!
Now, covered insulin will have a consistent copay in the initial coverage limit and through the coverage gap.
Covered insulins include Lantus, Levemir, Novolin/Novolog, Toujeo, Tresiba and Xultophy.
- Standard retail, 1-month copay: $35
- Standard retail, 2-month copay: $70
- Standard retail, 3-month copay: $87.50
- Standard mail, 1-month copay: $35
- Standard mail, 2-month copay: $52.50
- Standard mail, 3-month copay: $52.50
Find more plan resources in the new Geisinger Gold brokerHUB
Want more? Visit Geisinger’s brokberHUB for plan brochures and to explore more plans