Gearing Up for AEP 2020 with UHC!
We’re gearing up for AEP and we don’t want anyone to miss the UHC boat! Please see link to the event form below, and note that this is required to file events with UHC.
Here are some important tips/reminders for AEP filing:
- **NO agent may file AEP event dates unless they are certified for 2020 products. (AEP dates are October and beyond) 2020 UHC Certifications are released on July 10.
- Don’t forget the Events Basics Elective is still a separate required coures for all agents hosting events
- If you want your events to be considered for advertising the deadline to file is 7/31
EDC (broker) Informal Events will be supported/advertised when it makes sense. Informal Events consist of the following:
- A place where prospects can get information, set a future appointment with an agent and/or enroll on the spot
- Event schedule needs to be consistent. For Example: Every Wed 10am-12pm 10/15-12/7
- Ideal Venue- Store Front/Office, Mall kiosk, Senior Center, Library, Community Organization, Senior Residence, Pharmacy, Bank/Credit Union, Fitness Location
- For broker events to be considered for advertising/marketing support it must be an area where we do not have captive coverage
- Or location must be in an area where we need more coverage
Advertising will consist of the following options:
- All events will be visible to our telesales team so that they can drive prospects to a venue closest to their desired area
- Some events will be printed in local newspaper
- Most events will be printed in our direct mail pieces and will be mailed to respective zip codes
Click below to download the event form.
Please give us a call if you would like to setup a time to discuss your AEP business plan/strategy at 855-888-8326!