Florida& New York: AARP MedicareRx Walgreen’s PDP 2017 Enrollment Guide Printing Error
The Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is here! We want to make you aware that we discovered a printing error in the AARP® Walgreen’s Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) 2017 Enrollment Guides.
What should you do?
- Destroy the 2017 Walgreen’s PDP Enrollment Guides you have in stock. No need to reorder, we’ll take care of it. New Enrollment Guides will be shipped by late next week to anyone who has ordered the affected Guides. Starting Monday, October 10, you can download the PDF of the updated Enrollment
Guide from the UnitedHealthcare Distribution Portal. The new guide will
include a different component code on the back cover, so you will be able to
see that they are different. See below for a complete list of component numbers.
- If you have distributed this Enrollment Guide to a client, please provide them with a new kit or have them contact Customer Service to request a new one.
- Use the online drug look-up tool on the UnitedHealthcare Distribution Portal whenever you are looking up drugs for a consumer to ensure that you are giving them the most accurate information.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to being your strong, stable health care coverage choice this AEP and strive to provide a hassle-free experience! Thank you for your business and continued service to our members.
- English Guide: PDNY17PD3862877_000
- Spanish Guide: PDNY17PD3862633_000
- English Guide: PDFL17PD3862878_000
- Spanish Guide: PDFL17PD3862634_000
- English Guide: PDNY17PD3862877_001
- Spanish Guide: PDNY17PD3862633_001
- English Guide: PDFL17PD3862878_001
- Spanish Guide: PDFL17PD3862634_001