Learn the Sales Technique that has Helped Agents Get Off to a Successful Start
We call it the “Dental Edge”, and it can help you open doors and get in front of a new client base. Visit dentists in your community to start developing relationships with their practices, we recommend setting a goal of meeting with ten dentists in your community.
Talk to those providers about your lineup of dental carriers (Ameritas, Cigna, Guardian, Medico, UnitedHealthOne) and the excellent coverage they offer.
Within that conversation, ask them questions, like:
- Can I put a brochure in your waiting area?
- Could I display carrier signage in your office?
- Can I host recurring lunch-and-learn events with your staff?
- Can I hand out business card in your office?
- Can I stop by the office to check-in?
Building a relationship with these dental care offices will help you get in front of the hundreds of potential clients.
It’s easy to remember the Dental EDGE philosophy:
Educate providers on your line up of dental carriers
Demonstrate how marketing materials could be displayed
Gravitate to well-established, reputable, dental offices
Emulate the process to build your network