Catholic Health Now Available to More UnitedHealthcare Members
Catholic Health Now Available to More UnitedHealthcare Members, effective Nov. 1, 2020.*
With the network addition of Catholic Health—a care system of hospitals, health centers, behavioral health, home care, labs, physicians, specialists and other health services—more UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Advantage and Dual Special Needs plan members have access to local care they may know and trust. Learn more at www.chsbuffalo.org
Catholic Health will be in-network for the following plans:
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Choice Plan 1 (RPPO): R5342-001
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Choice Plan 3 (RPPO): R5342-005
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Choice Plan 4 (RPPO): R5342-006
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Patriot (RPPO): R5342-002
- AARP Medicare Advantage (HMO): H3379-040
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Dual-SNP (HMO): H3387-010
Find complete plan information on Jarvis.
*Note: Provider directories may not immediately reflect this network addition.
Questions? Call us at 855-888-8326.
Don’t have a MedicareValue page yet?