AEP Application Deadline! Push Strong to the Finish!
AEP Applications Must Be Received by December 7 – Don’t be Late!
The Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) ends in just a few days! During this final push, be sure to submit complete, legible applications to UnitedHealthcare as soon as possible. Here’s what you need to know!
- AEP enrollment applications must be received from the consumer by 11:59 p.m. local time on Dec. 7. Postmark dates do not apply.
- Sign and date paper applications immediately upon receipt — a paper application must be dated the same day it is received from the consumer.
- All Medicare Advantage (including Chronic and Dual Special Needs Plans) and Prescription Drug Plan enrollment applications must be submitted within 24 hours of receipt.
- If you receive AEP enrollment applications on Dec. 7, immediately sign, date and submit them to the correct enrollment center.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide to ensure you submit your LEAN apps correctly.
If you typically submit our paper application to your up-line for processing, please follow instructions provided by your up-line for submitting end-of-AEP applications.
Paper Submissions: Accuracy Equals On-Time Enrollments
- Sign and date each enrollment application upon receipt.
- Make sure all agent identification information is correct.
- Carefully email or fax the application.
- Use the correct fax number! Submit all pages of the application.
- Don’t forget the last page of the enrollment application!
- Refer to the 2019 Paper Enrollment Application Submission Instructions and Email Paper Applications FAQ for instruction.
Don’t be late! UnitedHealthcare only has seven calendar days from the time an enrollment application is received from the consumer to transmit the consumer’s information to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Thank you for your hard work this AEP!