1MM: Aetna’s New Credit Plan, AEP Updates, & More
This Week’s 1 Minute Monday (1MM): 2021 MA/MAPD plan guides and formularies available to order now!
Today’s 1 Minute Monday: AEP News. NEW CREDIT PLAN leading in all areas!
2021 Star Ratings deadlines |FYI 22 drugs displaying incorrectly on CMS Medicare Plan Finder | Enrollment tips and much more…..
We are off to a great start as we enter 2nd full week of AEP season. A lot of interest in Aetna’s NEW plan offerings.
Among the new plan offerings: The NEW Aetna Part B Giveback H5521-313 Aetna Credit MAPD PPO plan.
With this Aetna MAPD PPO plan, your clients can keep more of these hard-earned dollars in their Social Security check!
Introducing Aetna Credit Plan – H5521-313 Available in the following counties.
NY-Albany, Allegany, Broome, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Chenango, Clinton, Columbia, Cortland, Delaware, Dutchess, Erie, Essex, Franklin, Genesee, Greene, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Montgomery, Niagara, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Orange, Orleans, Oswego, Otsego, Putnam, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Schuyler, Seneca, St. Lawrence, Steuben, Sullivan, Tioga, Tompkins, Ulster, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Wyoming, Yates
- $0 monthly premium PPO
- With up to $35 giveback to members Medicare Part B each month through their Social Security.
- Multistate travel and “snowbird” coverage when you select a primary doctor from your destination’s network
- Annual coverage benefit for hearing aids- ($1250 per ear through Nations Hearing)
- Annual coverage benefit for eyewear, including contacts, lenses and frames ($150 allowance per year)
- Optional Supplemental Dental Benefit
AEP news below, including:
- 2021 star ratings deadlines (please be sure your kits reflect 2021 versions)
- OTC catalogs are going digital
- Enrollment tips
- FYI: 22 drugs are displaying incorrectly on CMS’s Medicare Plan Finder. However, they are appearing correctly on AetnaMedicare.com. Here’s the list.
Thank you all for your hard work thus far.