1MM: Help Your Clients Get Connected with Resources for Living
This week’s 1 Minute Monday (1MM) focusing on connecting members and caregivers to services and resources in their community. Did you know Aetna MAPD members have access to the Resources For Living® program.
Resources For Living® is a program exclusively for Aetna Medicare members. With one phone call, members can get connected with services and resources in their community such as:
- Exploring senior housing, adult day care and home-delivered meal options
- Researching caregiver support options
- Looking up community transportation options
- Gathering a list of activities at the local senior center
- Finding assistance for emergency needs and more
Three things to know:
- There’s no cost to call.
- The program offers unbiased information- we don’t have financial relationships with companies referred.
- Members just have to schedule, and pay for, any services they decide to use.
How does it work? Members can call Resources For Living at 1-866-370-4842 (TTY: 711)
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. for all continental U.S. time zones. Learn more.
Help spread the word about this program. Download a free customizable Resources For Living flyer to share with your clients on Medicare Marketing Studio. You can download English and Spanish versions of the flyer.